Call for Papers
The SARBICA International Symposium 2023
“Archives in Digital Era: Changes, Adaptations, Achievements”
The submissions committee is now receiving papers for the SARBICA International Symposium 2023, to be held in Bangkok, Thailand, from November 21st to 22nd, 2023. Abstracts must show the results of research, projects, case studies, practices, or theoretical perspectives with regards to the following issues:
- Disruption in the digital age
- AI as a professional archivist
- Digital risk management
- Virtual and metaverse archives
- New technologies, tools, and solutions
- Policies and strategies for digital records and archives management
- Preserving metadata and authenticity for long-life access
- Crowdsourcing of digital collection
- Digital preservation of cultural heritage collections
- Appraisal and management of digital heritage
- Archiving intangible and digital cultural heritage
We are receptive to other related issues. Abstracts must be written in English approximately 250-300 words in DOCX format. The presenter’s biography and the abstract should be sent to email@example.com by May 31, 2023. This symposium exercises triple-blind peer review system. Presenters would receive a response by June 23, 2023.
Details to Note:
1. Submit abstract in DOCX format via e-mail by May 31, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The abstract should include
a. Title of presentation
b. Abstract, maximum of 300 words
c. Biography, maximum of 250 words per presenter [including job position and responsibility]
- All submitted abstracts will be considered by the review committee.
- Presenters must confirm if they are available for presentation at the Symposium by September 24, 2023.
- Accepted presenters are eligible for the concessional rate of the registration fee to attend the Symposium and responsible for their own travel expenses and accommodation costs.
- Abstract Submission Opening: April 10, 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 23, 2023
- Presentation Materials Submission Deadline: September 24, 2023
For further information, please contact email@example.com